You are here: » The Defiant  » Central Defiant Forums  » General Discussion  » the "borealis defence pact", where defiant is missing
Pages: [1]
Print
Author Topic: the "borealis defence pact", where defiant is missing  (Read 1351 times)
vrabetzky
Unit Leader
Freshman

View Profile
« on: March 07, 2010, 18:52 »

We, the Undersigned Neutral Leaders and guilds
1. Agree to never attack Neutral lands or towers (*excluding False Sided Orgs, Ex: S3KTOR T3N) under any circumstance.
2. Will do what we can to send aid, to those cosignees, in the event of an attack on their towers, in attempt to defend them.
3. Recognize the undersigned and their respective guilds as Allies, and will treat them, and their members, as such.
4. Will work toward fostering friendship, communication, and a stronger neutral community. 5. Will work toward the complete eradication of any current, and future occupation of Neutral Lands.

Third Faction
The Blessed
Free Spirits
Master of Puppets
Torchwood
World Trading Corporation
The A-Team
I r squish
Orden der Notumwaechter

friends:
Third Faction
The Blessed
Free Spirits
Master of Puppets
Torchwood
World Trading Corporation
The A-Team
I r squish
Orden der Notumwaechter

non-friend Neut-Orgs:
Sector ten
Opifexual
Battlestation heroes
Anarchotic warlords
infinity
Wolf brigade
vrabetzky
Unit Leader
Freshman

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: March 07, 2010, 18:57 »

are there official reasons why the defiant is excluded in this pact?
Knight236
Founder
Expert

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 26, 2010, 18:52 »

wtf, the mighty defiant should be at the top of the list
Skye
Applicant
Novice

View Profile WWW
« Reply #3 on: July 31, 2010, 07:51 »

Hi every one.

I stumbled over this thread, and even if its old, I think its worth to commend.

The rules given are pretty self-evident for someone transfered from RK3 (like me and my org). Thats the way the neutral community always functioned in the old world. So I think its a good thing.

I like to see a strong neutral community, who can do PF42 raids and coordinated tower war without support from clan or omni. Perhaps not tomorrow, but somewhere in the future.

Whenever out towers where under attack, there was a quit fast reation of defenders both, from the borealis defence pact, and from The Defiant.

My guess why The Defiant was not invited is, that Nohva from Thrid Faction was the main initiator. And he has a dislike of The Defiant and/or Forver (my interpretation only). However since the new president of Third Faction is Rubmabelleh, this might get better. On the other side the Borealis Defence Pact is a little inactive since Nohva has gone RL (and its summer again).

In the future I will try to coordinate some events for neutrals, and of course I will include The Defiant.
Today Sa 31.07.2010 at 01:00:00 PM UTC we will start a QL150 Towerfight against Clan. Every body is welcome to join. We are meeting at Newland "Wiese" (North Gate).
Tomorrow Su 01.08.2010 at 01:00:00 PM UTC we will try to do a sapling raid. Again every body is welcome.

You can although check out our forum: http://www.notumwaechter.de/index.php

Skye - President of Orden der Notumwaechter
Skye
Applicant
Novice

View Profile WWW
« Reply #4 on: July 31, 2010, 16:29 »

The towerfight was great fun. Thanks for the support. Unfortunally I didn´t get all the names. But at least one member of The Defiant was in the fight.

And we used every thing we had: Infantry; APT; AVP; Orbs; Airstrikes; Omni Killfarmers.  Grin It was a really cool battle.
Unfortunally our CT was destroyed 3min before it was safe.

But there is always a next time.  Wink

If you need help with towerfights, just let me know.

Skye - President of Orden der Notumwaechter
ZombieR
General
Administrator
Experienced

Zombieranger

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: July 31, 2010, 23:13 »

Hey, thanks for the offer, also the Notumwaechter org's website is quite nice Smiley

I hope you can get your base back or another one soon!

we live in a wheel where everyone steals.. but when we rise it's like strawberry fields..
Pages: [1]
Print
Jump to: