You are here: » The Defiant  » Grid Matrix  » Knight's Castle  »  (Moderator: Knight236)defiant law
Pages: [1]
Print
Author Topic: defiant law  (Read 1756 times)
Knight236
Expert

View Profile
« on: April 27, 2009, 18:49 »

THE LAW OF 3       1) A DEFIANT CANNOT BE KICKED FROM ORG WITHOUT A VOTE OF 3 SENIOR STAFF.    2) A DEFIANT HAS THE RIGHT TO APPEAL A DISMISSAL, THE PREZ.FAITHKEEPERS AND 3 GENERALS CAN OVERTURN A DISMSSAL         3) THE LAW OF THREE DOES NOT APPLY TO FAITHKEEPERS.THERE WORD IS LAW.
LAWS OF CONDUCT.   1) Be Polite!
You will find, inside and outsite the org, that kindness will get you almost everything (except creds)! Dont go like this: "behe plz!", try: "hello sir/lady would you mind casting essence of behemeth on me please? Smiley ". Always thank afterwards, hell...who knows you might need this person again!
2) Be Patient!
Nearly everything can be achieved if the right people are on your side or available to you! But some things just take time! e.g relloging, coming from far far away, finding the appropiate information first!                                        3)Be Modest!
No one expects anything of you! So if you cant help, dont have the time or don't know the answer to a question just say so. But say so in a polite way! Smiley... its better to say i dont know then to give false information. Because the player asking is relying on your information an will handle it as true.    4)Don't EVER ask for credits. Beggin' other people for credits is very very humiliating not only for you but for the org as well. If it comes to my ear that any member of The Defiant has done so! I will KICK you out of the org without blinking.                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                       
Leileena
General
Experienced

Elite Operations General Dept.: Recruitment

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: April 28, 2009, 07:12 »

Behemeth... a junkie's favorite buff

I don't think these "laws" will help anything at all, but I guess we'll see in the future. Nonetheless I doubt Defiant will ever find themselfs capable of following even the smallest guideline.

Knight236
Expert

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 05, 2009, 12:23 »

A Defiant must dance 5 mins a day.Its good for our image and its fun.This is a Faithkeeper law , and as such above question,
Leileena
General
Experienced

Elite Operations General Dept.: Recruitment

View Profile WWW
« Reply #3 on: September 06, 2009, 08:28 »

Don't forget to kick people from the org if they fail to dance 5 minutes a day....

sandel
Unit Leader
Freshman

smoke up ( char : Luluis )

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 25, 2009, 16:46 »

THE LAW OF 3       1) A DEFIANT CANNOT BE KICKED FROM ORG WITHOUT A VOTE OF 3 SENIOR STAFF.    2) A DEFIANT HAS THE RIGHT TO APPEAL A DISMISSAL, THE PREZ.FAITHKEEPERS AND 3 GENERALS CAN OVERTURN A DISMSSAL         3) THE LAW OF THREE DOES NOT APPLY TO FAITHKEEPERS.THERE WORD IS LAW.
LAWS OF CONDUCT.   1) Be Polite!
You will find, inside and outsite the org, that kindness will get you almost everything (except creds)! Dont go like this: "behe plz!", try: "hello sir/lady would you mind casting essence of behemeth on me please? Smiley ". Always thank afterwards, hell...who knows you might need this person again!
2) Be Patient!
Nearly everything can be achieved if the right people are on your side or available to you! But some things just take time! e.g relloging, coming from far far away, finding the appropiate information first!                                        3)Be Modest!
No one expects anything of you! So if you cant help, dont have the time or don't know the answer to a question just say so. But say so in a polite way! Smiley... its better to say i dont know then to give false information. Because the player asking is relying on your information an will handle it as true.    4)Don't EVER ask for credits. Beggin' other people for credits is very very humiliating not only for you but for the org as well. If it comes to my ear that any member of The Defiant has done so! I will KICK you out of the org without blinking.                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                       
the lows of conduct : this so called "lows" are basic reflexes of the human nature Tongue
... and as always there are the rules that give immunity to the creators , and putt`s them in a judge chair , but come one Smiley) you should create a board of directors . And manage !!!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Wouterius
Unit Leader
Apprentice

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: September 27, 2009, 19:43 »

The fact that those things have to be typed out as 'rules' show how far Anarchy Online has fallen.
We live in a time in which beggers are constant, in which grammar no longer seems to excist!
How did it ever come this far?
Yes, a lack of discipline.
In my opinion, people should have more discipline and look more after what they type, so actual sentences!
I, myself try this as well as I can but even I sometimes break down to the easier and shorter stuff like u instead of you, u r instead of you are etc.
However, this makes the organisation look a lot less professional.
Rules will never be followed to the letter, unless you're a rulenerd Wink
Knight236
Expert

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: October 01, 2009, 12:58 »

A defiant  is required to do one act of kindness each day,in game or out of game.When you help , it really shows the kind of person you are.This is Faithkeeper law and as such above question.
MonoTonto
Unit Leader
Apprentice

View Profile WWW
« Reply #7 on: October 01, 2009, 19:47 »

Couldn't agree with you more Knight.  I am a firm believer in Karma, oh not the mystical hocus pocus stuff, but I strongly believe that if you do good, in turn good will be done to you.
Pages: [1]
Print
Jump to: