You are here: » The Defiant  » Grid Matrix  » Knight's Castle  »  (Moderator: Knight236)A DEFIANT'S POEM
Pages: [1]
Print
Author Topic: A DEFIANT'S POEM  (Read 944 times)
Knight236
Expert

View Profile
« on: May 03, 2009, 01:21 »

When darkness was for told ,the mighty defiant arose.They came from the hills,from taverns across the land and from the sky, oh my. They said "NO MORE!!" As there feet touched the ground of Bor!!!! "here we shall stand to the last man " they sang in  union and pride.   Brothers and sisters lost over time, there deeds never to be forgotton over the ages of time.      The defiant one's said "let there be dance"  and the world danced and gave praise.       Faithkeepers, Generals the best in the lands came and said yes i am Defiant.       A bold  knight wandered into the hills and brought back the Laws ,as was his will.   The Defiant are one, he said under the bright sun!! DO THE DANCE!!!!

« Last Edit: May 03, 2009, 01:27 by Knight236 » Logged
Wouterius
Unit Leader
Apprentice

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: September 27, 2009, 19:46 »

When darkness was for told ,the mighty defiant arose.
They came from the hills,from taverns across the land and from the sky, oh my.
They said "NO MORE!!" As there feet touched the ground of Bor, "here we shall stand to the last man " they sang in  union and pride.   
Brothers and sisters lost over time, there deeds never to be forgotton over the ages of time.
      The defiant one's said "let there be dance"  and the world danced and gave praise.       
Faithkeepers, Generals the best in the lands came and said yes i am Defiant.     
A bold  knight wandered into the hills and brought back the Laws ,as was his will. 
 The Defiant are one, he said under the bright sun:
DO THE DANCE!!!!

This should make it a bit easier to read Smiley
Knight236
Expert

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 01, 2009, 12:59 »

thanks pal
Pages: [1]
Print
Jump to: