You are here: » The Defiant  » Central Defiant Forums  » Meetings & Suggestions  » Org Meeting #240 - Sunday October 14 2012
Pages: [1]
Print
Author Topic: Org Meeting #240 - Sunday October 14 2012  (Read 1093 times)
krisalee
Applicant
Freshman

View Profile
« on: October 14, 2012, 18:24 »

[The Defiant] Forvecrat: THWAP, THWAP, THWAP,,,I DO HEREBY CALL THIS 240th MEETING OF THE DEFIANT  AND FRIENDS TO ORDER !!!
[The Defiant] Forvecrat: We will start with a minutes silence for reflection and prayer, for those  no longer with us, and those in need.
[The Defiant] Forvecrat: AMEN !!!
[The Defiant] Uowmi: Amen
[The Defiant] Forvecrat: This week our tower site in SWB as hit, and has room for some more towers to be planted,  AGAIN>>>
[The Defiant] Pawnhealz889: if you dont know how, we will show you
[The Defiant] Forvecrat: They even got so bold as to hit Varmint Woods
[The Defiant] Krisalee: Righto, I'll plop down some more.
[The Defiant] Krisalee: Oh my
[The Defiant] Krisalee: Same omni folks?
[The Defiant] Forvbot: Nikkia (Lvl 150/Soldier/UberFranco/Omni) attacked the Clan organization SPIRIT´s tower in Mort(2678x512, HUGEMAP #9) Advanced Info
[The Defiant] Forvecrat: Yes
[The Defiant] Krisalee: Righto, new towers will happen.  Anybody who needs help with how towers work, one of us can help Smiley
[The Defiant] Forvecrat: I want everyone who doesn't have a defender ready to make it a priority, I am tired of hearing, "I have no on in range"
[The Defiant] Krisalee: I have a 25 - need a higher one for the VW site though.  What's the range there>?
[The Defiant] Xhan: 30 would be good for either site
[The Defiant] Forvecrat: 30-45
[The Defiant] Krisalee: kk
[The Defiant] Xhan: i have allanyh she is 30 and fights in either field.
[The Defiant] Forvecrat: Up to 57 can hit a 45
[The Defiant] Uowmi: Don't think Briihn and his mate could make anything not gimp to hit vw properly but they are a pain at 25
[The Defiant] Forvecrat: So true
[The Defiant] Forvbot: ::|[ Tower Status ]|:: GC 6 changes to 25% in 5 minutes
[The Defiant] Forvecrat: Anyonf who wants to join in going after the Omnis, can make a toon outside of Defiant and join us
[The Defiant] Uowmi: Got a couple of new enfs sat out at GC
[The Defiant] Krisalee: Sure.
[The Defiant] Forvecrat: I don't want to hot our sites,,,but do want to go after those fools
[The Defiant] Forvecrat: That way is sort of safe
[The Defiant] Forvecrat: As long as the names are random, and they've never been in TD
[The Defiant] Uowmi: Don't know whether they still got a site they was hit hard last time
[The Defiant] Forvecrat: Yes, every time we get hit,,,Omnis loose a couple sites
[The Defiant] Uowmi: Shame
[The Defiant] Uowmi: Smiley
[The Defiant] Forvecrat: Anyone need help with their defender?
[The Defiant] Krisalee: I'll let you know - may raise the trader to 30
[The Defiant] Forvecrat: OK, kewl
[The Defiant] Forvecrat: Anyone needing runs anywhere, ,,Forver will be back from Terra in about 3 days
[The Defiant] Krisalee: Sweet Smiley
[The Defiant] Forvecrat: 23 days each way, even at warp
[The Defiant] Forvecrat: Now to start preparing for Omni-Tech loosing their lease
[The Defiant] Forvecrat: We'll see how that goes
[The Defiant] Forvecrat: They may not go peacefully
[The Defiant] Krisalee: Will be interesting indeed.
[The Defiant] Krisalee: kk - any more discussion on tower defense / offense before we move on to old business?
[The Defiant] Forvecrat: But I look forward to there no longer being Omni guards in Bor
[The Defiant] Forvecrat: Just that everyone should get ready
[The Defiant] Krisalee: k then, old business - first of all, I want to let everybody know that TD has a Facebook - https://www.facebook.com/pages/The-Defiant/113649028701671?fref=ts
[The Defiant] Krisalee: And now we also have a twitter.  http://twitter.com/defiantao
[The Defiant] Krisalee: Follow us in both places for announcements and such Smiley
[The Defiant] Krisalee: @DefiantAO on Twitter
[The Defiant] Krisalee: That has instructions for getting text alerts from twitter, if you want
[The Defiant] Krisalee: Back to you Forv, for city upkeep discussion Smiley
[The Defiant] Forvecrat: We have 2 months rent in the bank
[The Defiant] Forvecrat: We need to raid the city more,,,and donate some of the proceeds to the org bank
[The Defiant] Uowmi: Time to sell stuff and make donations then I guess
[The Defiant] Krisalee: I'll be making another contribution this week
[The Defiant] Forvecrat: Waiting for Failcom to fix the taxes might take too long
[The Defiant] Krisalee: But I could run some raids as well
[The Defiant] Krisalee: Right, and in the meantime we're bleeding dry
[The Defiant] Forvecrat: I'll be petitioning it again,,,and writing Customer Service too
[The Defiant] Forvecrat: It shouls have been in this last patch
[The Defiant] Forvecrat: But (soon) tm
[The Defiant] Uowmi: In the meantime people are losing cities and all the work it took to get them Sad
[The Defiant] Krisalee: Ayup
[The Defiant] Forvecrat: We are one of thelucky orgs
[The Defiant] Forvecrat: We have members who care
[The Defiant] Uowmi: reckon if put minds to selling should be able to get the creds each month
[The Defiant] Krisalee: Yup, I can make my share just by blitzing
[The Defiant] Krisalee: Smiley
[The Defiant] Forvecrat: Many members have enough creds
[The Defiant] Dysphoria: are taxes way too high now or what
[The Defiant] Forvecrat: As a group were are strong
[The Defiant] Dysphoria: is the code broken? i'm new
[The Defiant] Krisalee: Well Dysphoria - what is now the Global Market Interface used to be org-owned shops
[The Defiant] Pawnhealz889: im never on any more anyways, i can donate a good bit, not usin creds for anything else lol
[The Defiant] Forvecrat: FC removed the shops
[The Defiant] Krisalee: So we got taxes from everything sold - now we don't
[The Defiant] Krisalee: Now a 'fix' to GMI that will feed taxes to orgs is in the works
[The Defiant] Krisalee: But it's not been implemented yet
[The Defiant] Pawnhealz889: should be at least another month
[The Defiant] Dysphoria: order vs. chaos
[The Defiant] Uowmi: So need to keep afloat till is done
[The Defiant] Krisalee: We pay 70 million or so each month for this city
[The Defiant] Krisalee: 72?
[The Defiant] Pawnhealz889: so we've got almost 4 months worth, not much :\
[The Defiant] Forvecrat: I can remove trees and lamps and such to lower the cost if needed
[The Defiant] Krisalee: Right, don't wanna get down to the wire.  So if you can contribute, please do.  I'll be making another donation as soon as I get another blitzing order which should be this week
[The Defiant] Uowmi: Leave it as is we will work it
[The Defiant] Forvecrat: OK,
[The Defiant] Krisalee: Yeah, between all of us we can give 72m a month pretty easily
[The Defiant] Krisalee: Smiley
[The Defiant] Pawnhealz889: i just gave what i can but i have no free time these days so dunno if ill be any help :\
[The Defiant] Krisalee: Thanks pawn.  Smiley
[The Defiant] Forvecrat: Every bit helps
[The Defiant] Uowmi: Just need to prioritize creds for a while
[The Defiant] Pawnhealz889: ill see if i have any creds rotting on alts
[The Defiant] Forvecrat: lol
[The Defiant] Uowmi: Smiley)
[The Defiant] Krisalee: Righto - on to DB and other needs, unless there's more to discuss here?
[The Defiant] Forvbot: "Pawnpwner889" (Level 191/0 - None, Neuter Atrox Enforcer, Unit Commander of The Defiant) logged on. Alts of Pawnpwner889  - What else could I write, I don't have the right, what else could I be, all apologies...
[The Defiant] Forvecrat: OK, next topic then
[The Defiant] Forvbot: Pawnpwner889 logged off
[The Defiant] Uowmi: !help
[The Defiant] Forvbot: Help(main)
[The Defiant] Forvbot: "Sneakypawn" (Level 200/0 - None, Male Opifex Agent, Squad Commander of The Defiant) logged on. Main: Pawnpwner889 (Alts)  - Blindfold a new direction, stop asking better questions, don't figure out, that we're never getting out...
[The Defiant] Forvbot: Sneakypawn logged off
[The Defiant] Pawnhealz889: !alts
[The Defiant] Forvbot: Pawnhealz889`s Alts
[The Defiant] Pawnhealz889: O.o
[The Defiant] Krisalee: I know Xhan needed DB - not sure if that's still the case, but this is the time for us to talk about needs and ways to help each other farm shinies.
[The Defiant] Forvecrat: I think we should plan a quest start for next Sunday after the meeting
[The Defiant] Forvbot: Solsatangirl (Lvl 150/Soldier/Equilibrium/Clan) attacked the Omni organization Slow Motion´s tower in Milky Way(2879x1074, HUGEMAP #5) Advanced Info
[The Defiant] Forvbot: Umadbrah (Lvl 150/Fixer/Spartans/Clan) attacked the Omni organization Slow Motion´s tower in Milky Way(2879x1074, HUGEMAP #5) Advanced Info
[The Defiant] Xhan: yes i still need db
[The Defiant] Xhan: but know there are other things more important
[The Defiant] Krisalee: Am I too low for that?
[The Defiant] Forvbot: "Propagandhi" (Level 25/0 - None, Neuter Atrox Soldier, Unit Commander of The Defiant) logged on. Main: Pawnpwner889 (Alts)
[The Defiant] Krisalee: Fun's important, Xhan Smiley
[The Defiant] Forvbot: Propagandhi logged off
[The Defiant] Forvbot: Ludienfo (Lvl 150/Enforcer/Mjolnir/Clan) attacked the Omni organization Slow Motion´s tower in Milky Way(2879x1074, HUGEMAP #5) Advanced Info
[The Defiant] Xhan: i know..but i usually take the back burner and let everyone get what they need first.
[The Defiant] Forvecrat: No, you aren't too low to start it Kris
[The Defiant] Krisalee: Sweet, I'm in too.
[The Defiant] Forvbot: "Bestenfoever" (Level 188/8 - Intermediate, Neuter Atrox Enforcer, Unit Leader of The Defiant) logged on.  - The power of knowledge can help us learn from past mistakes and must never be underestimated.
[The Defiant] Uowmi: wb
[The Defiant] Forvecrat: WB Best
[The Defiant] Krisalee: I'll put it on the meeting notes for next week and spread the word.  DB quest begins next sunday.
[The Defiant] Forvecrat: Do you need DB Quest too
[The Defiant] Bestenfoever: Heyya forv
[The Defiant] Pawnhealz889: if any1 has time to sell somethin im pretty sure Nano Crystal (Omni-Pol Pacification Logic System) is worth a bit, profits can go to org bank
[The Defiant] Bestenfoever: Hey Uowmi
[The Defiant] Krisalee: Dunno Smiley  But I'll help at least
[The Defiant] Krisalee: As for me, right now I'm working on spec3 in Adonis and will be moving into Penumbra once that is done, for the key quest and spec4
[The Defiant] Forvbot: Glenngarry (Lvl 150/Bureaucrat/Equilizers/Clan) attacked the Omni organization Slow Motion´s tower in Milky Way(2879x1074, HUGEMAP #5) Advanced Info
[The Defiant] Forvecrat: OK, also look for other Neuts that need also
[The Defiant] Bestenfoever: Woot, just got Predator Armor Pants & Predator Armband ^^ Anyone want the pants?
[The Defiant] Forvecrat: It is a very hard quest
[The Defiant] Krisalee: So if anyone else is doing ado / pen key quests I'll tag along, I only have the clan garden key in Ado
[The Defiant] Bestenfoever: Ohh can I come?
[The Defiant] Xhan: i dont have any keys in any gardens o ther than ely
[The Defiant] Xhan: but doesnt really matter
[The Defiant] Krisalee: To which?  Dust Brigade or Ado / Pen?
[The Defiant] Forvbot: Minikuyt (Lvl 165/Adventurer/Redemption/Clan) attacked the Omni organization Slow Motion´s tower in Milky Way(2879x1074, HUGEMAP #5) Advanced Info
[The Defiant] Forvecrat: We can do both
[The Defiant] Bestenfoever: !lvl 130
[The Defiant] Forvbot: L 130: team 94-181 |  PvP 104-163  | 5,736,800 XP | Missions 232, 195, 169, 156, 143, 130, 117, 110, 104, 97, 91 | 6 token(s)
[The Defiant] Krisalee: Sure Smiley
[The Defiant] Bestenfoever: What level range is DB?
[The Defiant] Forvbot: Andebul (Lvl 174/Soldier/Me Against the World/Clan) attacked the Omni organization Slow Motion´s tower in Milky Way(2879x1074, HUGEMAP #5) Advanced Info
[The Defiant] Forvecrat: I think 170ish, bu will check
[The Defiant] Bestenfoever: Anyone up for pocketing ely hecks? Tongue
[The Defiant] Bestenfoever: Kk
[The Defiant] Krisalee: I try to stay away from hecklers Tongue
[The Defiant] Forvbot: Anderadvy (Lvl 126/Adventurer/Equilibrium/Clan) attacked the Neutral organization Elite Operations´s tower in Milky Way(2758x1382, HUGEMAP #3) Advanced Info
[The Defiant] Forvbot: Umadbrah (Lvl 150/Fixer/Spartans/Clan) attacked the Neutral organization Elite Operations´s tower in Milky Way(2758x1382, HUGEMAP #3) Advanced Info
[The Defiant] Forvbot: Glenngarry (Lvl 150/Bureaucrat/Equilizers/Clan) attacked the Neutral organization Elite Operations´s tower in Milky Way(2758x1382, HUGEMAP #3) Advanced Info
[The Defiant] Forvbot: Minikuyt (Lvl 165/Adventurer/Redemption/Clan) attacked the Neutral organization Elite Operations´s tower in Milky Way(2758x1382, HUGEMAP #3) Advanced Info
[The Defiant] Krisalee: Yikes, neutrals under attack
[The Defiant] Forvbot: Ludienfo (Lvl 150/Enforcer/Mjolnir/Clan) attacked the Neutral organization Elite Operations´s tower in Milky Way(2758x1382, HUGEMAP #3) Advanced Info
[The Defiant] Forvbot: Andebul (Lvl 174/Soldier/Me Against the World/Clan) attacked the Neutral organization Elite Operations´s tower in Milky Way(2758x1382, HUGEMAP #3) Advanced Info
[The Defiant] Uowmi: Yes Elite have been targetted since given high tower field
[The Defiant] Forvecrat: Yes, they are Omni allied
[The Defiant] Krisalee: mm
[The Defiant] Xhan: and how many times have we been attacked and not one personr from eo has shown up to help us?
[The Defiant] Uowmi: mmmmm my mem ain't that good Cheesy
[The Defiant] Forvecrat: I did a recruit on someone who left EO because they wanted to be Neutral
[The Defiant] Krisalee: Nice
[The Defiant] Krisalee: Okay - back to the task at hand.  DB next week, I'll let people know when I'm doing SL quests.  Anybody else before we move on to new business?
[The Defiant] Forvecrat: OK, new business then
[The Defiant] Krisalee: In Cat's absence, he wanted to share at the meeting that he will be leading groups on hunts once Uncle Pumpinhead arrives
[The Defiant] Krisalee: Dys - since you're new, uncle Pumpkinhead is a mob that only spawns around halloween and gives unique seasonal goodies.
[The Defiant] Forvecrat: Yes, hunting greifings
[The Defiant] Krisalee: UPH should be here soon - a week or so
[The Defiant] Krisalee: And I'm sure others will be going on hunts too, but Catpuccino in particular expressed an interest in leading some
[The Defiant] Krisalee: And with that the floor is open for new topics not on the agenda.  Open discussion.
[The Defiant] Forvecrat: Nothing???
[The Defiant] Krisalee: Guess we were pretty thorough then Smiley
[The Defiant] Pawnhealz889: i got nothin
[The Defiant] Krisalee: I have some ideas cooking but nothing solid enough for discussion this week
[The Defiant] Uowmi: Guess we covered it - so motion to adjourn
[The Defiant] Forvbot: Undiies (Lvl 150/Trader/Katy Perry Fanclub/Clan) attacked the Neutral organization Elite Operations´s tower in Milky Way(2758x1382, HUGEMAP #3) Advanced Info
[The Defiant] Krisalee: Second.
Pages: [1]
Print
Jump to: